Here is Christa's growing belly. We had a doctor's appt. today and everything looks good! We are 26 weeks along with the due date of January 20th. Each appointment he seems to be getting a little bit bigger and ahead of track. Today he measured for an estimated due date of January 8th. Our doctor's not worried, he just says it's a big boy :)
3 comments:
Cute Christa! First babies are fun! I can't wait to see what he looks like!
I am so excited you are doing a blog. I am trying to put a website together for D and I to put our vacation pics out there.
I love the pictures you put on here too. You look way cute!!!
wah. can i say how strange it is first to see you with such a darling belly? I've always known this day was coming, and yet now that it's here it somewhat wierds me out. but the belly is quite adorable. as is christa. and i'm glad that that will be pretty much what my body does. Hoorah.
Post a Comment