Will got to meet his cousins on Trevor's side, and the girls loved holding him, especially Kennedy. We also put the picture up of him with Trevor and his dad, can you see the family resemblance? The other exiting news is his belly button cord fell off today.
7 comments:
Ok, he TOTALLY looks like Trevor. That's funny! Everyone always says that they can tell my newborns are my kids because they look just like us. He's cute!
Hey he is sooo cute! I didn't dare bathe Eli until the cord actually fell off, but they sure get slippery!
So adorable! I love the black and white picture.
Herm you totally have a mini me! He is beautiful! You got him playing football yet? You need to get on that! Kennedy is huge! We couldn't believe it was her! I guess our nieces and nephews aren't the only one growing up!
I can't believe your a DAD!!
Rach
Love the Pics!!!! So much fun!
he's so precious christa!!!
He is so cute. Congrat's. Trevor looks like a proud Daddy!
Katie
Post a Comment