Friday, February 8, 2008

Our Little Man

Will is not much help with homework, but he is pretty dang cute.



7 comments:

Heather B said...

Ahhh, he looks pretty content in that sink full of water! (sinks make perfect baby tubs). I love the "homework" picture, too, so adorable!

Jason Mick said...

Congrats on the lil' one herm. Hope all is well bro.

brooke said...

Wow he really is a cutie! I love the one in the sink, how fun for you guys, I want to see himin realy life sooooo bad!

Team Clayton said...

He's so cute Christa! We need to get together soon so I can hold him and wish even more that I had one! OH and I want to see your pretty face too.

Abby said...

Hey Christa! It's Abby from Dixie. Will is so cute. Having a little boy is so much fun, just wait. My little man is almost 3! They grow up too fast. Well, check out my blog and keep in touch! see ya!

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

Man he looks a lot like his Daddy. How's mommy life treating you?

Katie

trent and rach henderson... said...

Such a Cute baby you guys made!