My sweet little baby is turning into a toddler. Crazy how that all of a sudden "just happens"
I think the huge teeth he has coming in make him look old too. We should have him be a
jack o lantern for Halloween. Don't mind the crazy just got out of the tub hair :)
6 comments:
He has such beautiful eyes! (Do I say that every time? I can't remember.) Teeth or so fun (once they get here of course.) I was afraid it would take away from the cuteness, but somehow it just makes 'em cuter. Definitely more grown up though!
He is getting too big! I love the big toothy smile--reminds me of chicklet gum! By the way--those cookies were to DIE for! Thank You! Thank You! We owe the Peterson's a tasty treat...
He is soooooo cute.
Man he is growing up. He has beautiful eyes!
Mister Will!! Too cute. I am seeing some of Christa in that cute face. He is such a cute baby! Love that hair-
I am absolutely in love with your baby! He is just so stinking cute. I love your blog. I hope that it is ok that I came for a visit.
Post a Comment