Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures

Trevor's sweet sister Tyra took some pictures for us when we were at her house the other day. These were some of my fav's...




So what are people thinking about Christmas cards? I really wanted to do them, but it's expensive!! Especially for stamps. Especially when your husband's in school. And you can't just do some people and not others because where do you draw the line? So, the moral of the story is I'm probably not doing Christmas cards but I love you all. And, we would love one from you! (Is that tacky?)

5 comments:

Bundy Family said...

I agree with your concerns on Christmas cards. Some years I get them done and some years I don't. I know it is a little informal but try and email christmas card if you are really feeling guilty. I love the pictures!

~Kreitzers said...

I love your family pics. You could just create a card like a scrap page on my blog with some pics and a little write up and then just send it as an e-card....I think that's my plan this year :)

They are WAY easy to create. Just go to www.scrapblog.com and you can just pick a theme then drag and drop your pictures in, it's great! And then when you're done you just publish and then click file, save as JPEG and then it saves it as a picture in your files. SUPER easy and FUN!

Heather B said...

So cute! Christa, you just look great. Wow. We are only doing Christmas cards to people who don't blog or check e-mail. And we're just doing a Christmas letter and a regular ol picture. So no, it's not tacky at all!

Amanda P said...

What cute pictures! Christa you look beautiful. I love the "tacky" comment because I feel that I am right there with you! And I love the "crazy accountants" comment on your previous blog. Oh, believe me, accountants here in Chicago really can get CRAZY! :)

Monica M said...

I think you should do what angie suggested. I had friends last year that did that. They saved a lot of money.