We are happy to announce that we are expecting another baby the first week of December! I'm 13 weeks along now, and ready to stop being sick!! I swear you have selective memory about having babies because I don't remember feeling so crappy the first time around (Trevor reassured me I did) Anyhoo, we'll hopefully find out the sex in a couple weeks so we'll keep you posted.
24 comments:
yay I am so excited for you guys! Two is so much fun!! Hope you feel better soon!
Thats so awesome. I am so sorry your feeling blah. I think it has to do with chasing a toddler around.
Congrats !!!!
Congratulations! Maybe you feel more sick because you're having a girl this time?
Hope you continue to feel better.
YAY, babies one month apart, how fun! I'm so excited for you guys!
Woo hoo! How exciting. Congratulations you guys! And Trevor, congratulations on getting your Masters! Christa, I actually won't be going to the reunion because they changed the date to when my parents are going to be in Chicago. I also had mixed feelings, especially since I've had to help plan it! :) But I would have loved to see you! Maybe we can do another mini reunion when I come home over July 24th. But I do know that Heather & Kindle are going. Long post...maybe I should have just emailed! :) Congrats!
Congrats you guys! How exciting! I hope you get feeling better. Remember to chew spearmint gum and eat lots of peppermint candies.
Congrats guys! I knew it! It will be so fun to have little ones together!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys!
Hooray for you!! Congrats!!
Congratulations Christa!!! Hooray for babies!
Congrats!!! Two are a hand full but a lot of fun!! If they are like mine, they'll keep you on your toes!!
Yay!!! We are so excited! CONGRATS!
Hip Hip Hooray! You have Will who is Trevor's clone. Now it is time for a girl who will be Christa's clone! How more perfect and cute can your growing family be? I am so happy for you both!
Congrats!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! So excited for you! HOpe the sickness passes ASAP. It's the worst. And much harder when you have a toddler to take care of.
Christa!! Yay, I am so excited for you! Will is so cute and I have no doubt that baby #2 will be just as cute!
Congrats guys! We are so excited for you.
Thats so cool. Congrats. I will have to get pointers from you when we have our 2nd. No we are not pregnant right now but trying.
Hey cute lady!! Kelly just informed me that you have a blog. I hope you don't mind my lurking. Congrats on baby #2.
Little late on the congrats! But holy smokes way to go! Now you guys really have to stay in the neighborhood so our little dudes (I hope you have a boy) can be pals!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! I'm so glad you have your blog to keep in touch, we sure do all miss you at work :-)
I am very happy for you guy!!! I hope you get done being sick :( that does not sound like fun
Woah, I'm a little late getting to this one, but Congratulations! What an exciting time! Hopefully we can get all you Treehouse moms together this summer! :)
You are very nice, I am just glad you liked them!!!!
Post a Comment