Trevor's sister Tyra and her husband have this fabulous party every 4th with water games, BBQ ribs, fireworks, all the good stuff. We had such a fun time and Will loved getting pushed around by his cousin Griffin.
I love looking at your cute pictures. Will is so darling. Im glad we will be able to keep up via blogging. We will be out of our house this weekend (tear). But we should plan a fun lunch date. Did you hear Megan is the new relief society pres woot woot!! She will be great.
Congrats on your new lil' lady-- And will is too cute! I had no idea that you knew Suzanne. I have known Suz for 10 years and I can't believe we never made the connection that I worked with you! So funny!
6 comments:
I can not believe how big Will is getting. You and Trevor make beautiful kids.
Looks like fun!! He is to cute, I can not wait to find out what you are having next!!
I love looking at your cute pictures. Will is so darling. Im glad we will be able to keep up via blogging. We will be out of our house this weekend (tear). But we should plan a fun lunch date. Did you hear Megan is the new relief society pres woot woot!! She will be great.
Congrats on your new lil' lady-- And will is too cute! I had no idea that you knew Suzanne. I have known Suz for 10 years and I can't believe we never made the connection that I worked with you! So funny!
yeah its a girl! the world needed another little christa running loose around here-sheesh-it's about time! congrats you guys!
So excited your having a girl!!!!
Post a Comment