We went to Island Park, Idaho with Trevor's family again this year and had a great time. I was feeling very sassy (as you can see below) with my tiny waist, which in
reality is not so tiny these days :)
Will loved hitting the pinata for Griffin's birthday party
We relaxed by the campfire
Went on a fun hike
And Trevor got to fish with a princess pole, how could life get any better?
5 comments:
cute pictures! I came up to the old neighborhood today and drove around for a sec and it made me a little sad! I saw you are having a girl!! Congrats, how exciting!
I LOVE, LOVE island park! And I love Trevor's pink princess pole--now I know what to get him for a present! So manly. Glad to know you guys are doing well! Since I don't hardly see you at church anymore. Sniff...Sniff
Wow, that waterfall picture is gorgeous! That's crazy about Trevor's hike. Busy calling too, huh, YM's Pres, wow.
Great pictures. Will is getting so big!
Christa...how fun to catch up on your family. You are so cute. Now that we are a little closer we need to get together! xoxo
Post a Comment