Monday, May 17, 2010

Phase II

Whew!!! We are moved and now officially basement dwellers until our new house is finished. Everything is going great, Will has adjusted much better than I was expecting and Meg is as darling as ever. We took a trip to the zoo last week and Will just couldn't understand why he wasn't able to ride the animals but
loved it none the less.





5 comments:

Kenzie said...

That is great to hear!!! I want to take Brin to the Zoo, that is a good heads up on riding the animals :) Brinlee might also want to

Libby said...

I'm glad the move went okay. I feel bad, but I never thanked you for the diapers. So-thanks!! You can never have too many of those.

I love the farmer blow story about Will.

Kelly said...

I cannot believe you guys really did move! We are so sad!

Is Veronica really taking your photos? Can't wait to see the magic!

Give your kiddos a hug and smooch for me!

brooke said...

look who is talking....you're like the supermodel mom.....
and actually yes we are moving back to utah for a little while....!!!
sounds like some girls nights/lunches are in our future!

sara said...

Lot's going on with you guys this summer...we hope to catch you at either the farewell, wedding ,mcCall or something! I want to meet that cute baby!
Good luck on the move. We are in the same boat this summer moving into our new house in AUG! Now we can have you guys come visit!