At age 2, this whole vagabond living thing is hard to understand. We leave the only "home" he's know for 2 years, move in with grandma and grandpa for 3 months, and now we're moving again? What? Poor little guy.... Last time we were at our new house and Trevor's mom was with us, Will was running around showing her each room, Meg's, his, Mommy and Daddy's, then asks "Which room is yours Grammy? He's definitely going to miss his grandparents! Luckily, we are still within 20 minutes of both sets :)

PS... We had our pictures taken by the fabulous Veronica Reeve!!! Should be seeing those soon...
4 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys to move into your new house--very fun!
p.s. Alec and I were at that same U2 concert where Kanye West opened! Do you remember the violinist he had accompanying him?
Cohen went through the same thing, only we moved to Timbuckto (I dont know how to spell that!) and he always says I want to move to our old house mom! Thats exciting you guys are moving soon, cant wait to see pictures. I also want a report on how your date went after an 8 month dating sabbatical!! You are so funny. We should get together and do lunch one day or something, it would be fun to catch up!
Oh I am sure Brinlee will do it to, thanks for the warning.. I am glad you guys are doing well.. It is very exciting
"My name is Garbage Poop"! That is so hilarious. Levi is fascinated by the garbage truck right now-we have to sit on the porch on Friday mornings and watch it go down the street.
Thanks again for stopping by yesterday. It was great to see you.
Can't wait to see pics of your new place.
Post a Comment