Thursday, September 16, 2010

House

Here we are! Just watering the dirt as you can see :) Getting ready for sod next week

And I found some fabulous white stools with backs at Ikea for 59$ when I thought I was going to have to hold out and pay 169$ for the ones at Crate & Barrel! Can you guess what my favorite color is??? WHITE of course!

And I just noticed the crockpot in the picture on the stove...very Betty Crocker-ish hu?

9 comments:

Heather B said...

Gorgeous. I love it!!!

~Kreitzers said...

CUTE house!

Andrea said...

So cute! I bet you guys are loving it!!

April said...

WOW it is gorgeous!! That is my new favorite style of house right now and I love white cabinets too. LOVE IT!

Libby said...

So great. I love, love, love it. I'm sure you are just beside yourself with all of that space. So happy for you and your cute family.

The Alvord Family said...

I want to see more!!

Kenzie said...

it is very very cute!!!! Good luck with grass, i bet it is nice to have such a big yard

Lyndsey said...

I LOVE it! So cute! You guys should have us over sometime ;]

Alyson said...

Very cute! Where is this? Can't wait to see more pics.