Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Peterson Family Pics





The pictures turned our really well, considering Meg bawled the whole time and Will had his tongue sticking out in the majority of them, plus it was raining! I'm going to say that the humidity is why my hair looks similar to the 80's mullet (I guess that's what I get for cutting my own bangs:)

4 comments:

Kenzie said...

What a cute Family... Something always has to happen that day, but the picture usually don't tell that story.. that is a memory :)

Andrea said...

Abigail had her tongue sticking in a large portion of the pictures we took with Alec's family this fall! Only she's 8!!

~Kreitzers said...

CUTE! I love little Will and his tongue sticking out...it makes me happy that other children make getting a good family photo near impossible too. :)

Libby said...

I think your bangs look fabulous.

I love that video of Meg. What a cruiser!