Trevor's parents have a fun tradition for Christmas Eve. We have a fabulous dinner, followed by games, the nativity, and more fun. The boys played football while we made some newborn hats and school kits for the Humanitarian Aid. The kids made christmas ornaments and had fun reading books with Grandma.






3 comments:
Glad you had a great Christmas Eve! I had to comment on the side posts though, HILARIOUS! Will is SO funny. :) You'll love that you wrote those down, I need to be better at doing that. Laughed right out loud at your little Will!
That sounds like a really great party. And you look so pretty in the background there. Kudos on the hairdo!!
Also-congrats on the camera purchase. I think having a camera you love is half the battle towards great pictures. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Hey, I hung out with Trevor in high school and found your blog through a mutual friend. We met at Kohls last summer and I believe you and Trevor were building a house in the Farmington Meadows. My husband and I have been looking in the west Farmington area and I wanted to ask someone some questions about building there without having to talk to the sales rep for woodside. My email is mtcall3@gmail.com I would love it if you would send me an email so I could ask you some questions about your building process. If this is weird to you, and you don't want to respond, I totally understand. Thanks!
Post a Comment