Friday, October 21, 2011

2 Weeks old

Life with 3 kids is good! Seriously, I was totally wigged out because you always hear how hard it is when you have more kids than adults in the family but I have been pleasantly surprised! Probably because she still just sleeps all the time :) Anyways, I feel great and we are adjusting well.......... my darling friend made Jane these pants and bow out of an Old Navy tank top by the way, I just love crafty people because I'm sure not one!





4 comments:

Abby said...

aw, so cute!! will is looking will old now!

Heather B said...

Darling! Glad it's going well so far!

Lauren and Eric said...

I seriously cannot believe how adorable little Jane is! I'm so glad that things are going so well. You are seriously a supermom! I am definitely taking notes! :)

Kenzie said...

Congrats!! your kids are super cute!!! LOve it