Jane is 6 months old now, loving the rice cereal, and being outside with the fam. 90% in height and 40% in weight for her age. Maybe a 6 footer like her Aunt Brooke?!?
Meg is 2, loves playing hide and seek as you can see (hmmm...where's Meg). Also loves babies, princesses, and when mom plays "Beauty and the Beast" on the violin. She breaks out her Ariel barbie and slow dances with it to the music. Pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen....
Will is a big 4 year old, loves doing his own hair for school as you can see ("I just like one spike in the middle mom!") he's Dad's little shadow, and loves doting on "Baby Milk" aka Jane. "Mom, baby milk's crying" or "baby milk needs her diaper changed"
1 comment:
I am so sad I don't know you very well. I feel like we are so close because I see your little family always out playing in the backyard and the kids being darling as ever but so far away since really we never hang out. So lets change that!!
Post a Comment