Christa's family has a tradition of Grandma giving new babies their first bath. Will actually really enjoyed his first little washing. Ben was also amazed that the saying "soft as a baby's bum" is true.
Congratulations guys!!! We are so happy for you. Your baby is adorable. He looks like his daddy. We will post pictures when Miranda has Tanner. Hopefully here soon.
What a darling little guy! Congratulations Christa and Trevor, isn't it the neatest thing EVER to bring a little spirit into your home? You're changed forever.
So Christa, I had a similar thing happen with Kalia, they told me she was measuring big, and they gave me a "maybe" due date two weeks early. I got all excited when that day came...and went, and two weeks later, 2 days before her first due date, she finally came, big as can be.
I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see LOTS more pictures on the blog. Yay!
3 comments:
Congratulations guys!!! We are so happy for you. Your baby is adorable. He looks like his daddy. We will post pictures when Miranda has Tanner. Hopefully here soon.
What a darling little guy! Congratulations Christa and Trevor, isn't it the neatest thing EVER to bring a little spirit into your home? You're changed forever.
So Christa, I had a similar thing happen with Kalia, they told me she was measuring big, and they gave me a "maybe" due date two weeks early. I got all excited when that day came...and went, and two weeks later, 2 days before her first due date, she finally came, big as can be.
I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see LOTS more pictures on the blog. Yay!
Yeah I didn't know you had a blog?!?!?!?! He's such a little doll congratulations I couldn't be happier for you!
Post a Comment