Will was 6 weeks old on Sunday and is getting big already. He just starting smiling these last couple days and is so much fun. The picture of Elphie is with her boyfriend Chester, my mom's cat. They love to "neck and pet" :)
I found your Blog on Brooke and Brady's - Your son is so cute and you and Trevor are a darling couple. I am so glad you are doing well! You are as beautiful as always - tell your family hi! Katherine (Allen) Murdoch
wow I love the one of him smiling.. what a little heartbreaker eh? Hey well I miss your guts and we are moving to Am Fork for a few months before heading back east so let me know when we can pop up and say hi!
4 comments:
I found your Blog on Brooke and Brady's - Your son is so cute and you and Trevor are a darling couple. I am so glad you are doing well! You are as beautiful as always - tell your family hi!
Katherine (Allen) Murdoch
I love you background! And your baby boy is soooooooo dang cute, he sure looks like his daddy!
wow I love the one of him smiling.. what a little heartbreaker eh? Hey well I miss your guts and we are moving to Am Fork for a few months before heading back east so let me know when we can pop up and say hi!
Still haven't seen the little one! We started a blog as well. www.itallstartedinitaly.blogspot.com We hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment