Saturday, March 29, 2008

Will and Ethan



My sister Brooke's baby Ethan is 3 months older than Will. It was so fun to have them together, they look nothing alike! Kind of crazy because Brooke's husband Brady is Trevor's cousin. Trevor and I actually met at Liam's (see below) baby blessing. I guess we do that kind of thing here in Utah !?!

5 comments:

Heather B said...

It's SO fun having little cousins around the same age...and probably just gets funner as they get older. He is soooooo adorable Christa.

Natalie said...

What cute pictures! Your little boy is darling! We found your blog from Brooke and Brady's. Hope you guys are doing well. :o)

~Kreitzers said...

What cute cousins!

Mugsy said...

Christa I saw you on Brookes blog and came lurking...You look so happy and good. Very cute blog I love it. Take care, Meg

trent and rach henderson... said...

we need new pics! jake and becki had a beautiful baby boy last night. everyone is having babies!