Will is getting so fun and interactive now. He smiles and babbles all the time, and has just started to laugh (only for Trevor, and no, my feelings aren't hurt :) He also has thrown a few temper tantrums. I'm hopeful that we won't see any more of them, but when I told my mom she just smirked and said "I think you are in for a taste of your own medicine." Heaven help us!!
6 comments:
He is soooo cute! Just wait, the cuteness and interacting just keeps gettin' better! (and the tantrums louder, at least in kalia's case)
He has changed a TON! Cute...wish I was still around to see him for reals! 3 month old tantrums are a breeze...have you met my Hailey? I'll have to let you spend a few days with her...then Will won't seem so bad!
So I stumbled across your blog and I was so excited! Now I can snoop through your lives online and not just out my front window! Will is so adorable and you guys are the cutest parents!
Happy Mothers Day, Christa.
He is soo cute and has so much hair. I am dying to see you both...I'm in for the cheesecake factory... what does your week look like???
I tagged you christa
Post a Comment