Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged

My cute aunt Monica tagged me, so I guess I better participate and not be a party pooper

Joys
1. Motherhood, I love it even more than I thought I would
2. Spending the evening and weekends with my husband and just being together
3. Being outside, I love the fresh air and this beautiful time of year (even though my allergies drive me nuts!!)


Fears
1. That we'll live in a townhouse forever and that I'll never have my own backyard. I'm so impatient, I know
2. The sound of a helicopter. Everytime I see or hear a Lifeflight helicopter, I get a sick feeling and bad memories flood back of the not so nice ride I had the pleasure of taking
3. Snakes- whenever we're hiking I'm just sure there is one waiting to attack me with it's fangs

Goals
1. Starting a journal. I signed up for an online journal thing and haven't wrote a thing yet!
2. Make Will a scrapbook. I don't have a crafty bone in my body, so it's a stretch for me
3. Read the D&C and BOM by the end of December. I'm halfway through the D&C, but I have been slacking due to my current obsession (see below)

Current Obsessions
1. The Host by Stephanie Meyers. Just finished it. Loved it. You definitely need to read it.
2. Frozen mini marshmallow's. I love the little crunch and only 90 calories for 1/2 cup... so I unfortunately end up eating 3 cups at a time
3. My garden. It failed miserably last summer and I'm bound and determined to succeed

Random facts about me
1. I have all the Presidents of the United States memorized still from 5th grade
2. I worry myself to death over lost dogs. If I see one wandering around I take it upon myself to find it's house. I helped save 2 last week! I don't know if I attract them, or if we just have irresponsible neighbors. Poor Trevor is awaiting the day he comes home to a new pet
3. I've got lots of scars.... mainly on my neck, wrist and leg. I had a cute little boy tell me they looked like Frankenstein, it was pretty funny.


I'm tagging Brady, because he does the blogging for my sister and her cute fam

2 comments:

Monica M said...

Good Job!

Monica M said...

O.k. so I just bought the host. I really needed something else to read. I was reading "The pillars of the earth" and decided that it was full of too much crap. I am also a part of a book thing online, if you want to join, I need your email. www.goodreads.com