Mr. Will is 5 months old and thinks he is really smart now that he has figured out how to sit up. He doesn't want to lay down for anything. Diaper changes, baths, etc. (I hear it just gets worse) And we revisited the binky thing with a new brand thanks to my cute friend Emilyn. He would never take one before, but now when he's sleepy or grouchy I just plug him up. Fabulous!!!
5 comments:
He is so adorable! We really need to come visit you guys!!
I can't believe he is already sitting up at 5 months. That is pretty advance, watch out he might be moving sooner than expected. He is so cute!
I cannot believe how BIG he is getting! Holy smokes. Don't you love binkies? They really are life savers--until they turn two and you cannot figure out how to get rid of it! Oh well. By the way--Trev wanted my to tell him if there was any houses for sale on our street--a rambler down the road from us just went up for sale by owner--check it out!
He is so cute! I think he is as big as Eli too... How fun...I'm glad he is taking a binky now too.
Just like I promised Coach Pete, a sweet comment on your blog! It was great to talk and catch up, and I can't wait for you to come work in Dallas. Maybe not so much, but just incase you do get down here you have a place to stay. I'll talk to you soon.
Post a Comment