This week Trevor was in Vegas for work so Will, Elphie and I hitched a ride with my parents and sis to Sweet, Idaho to visit my grandparents Muma and Papa, and so Will could meet his great grandparents. It was wonderful being back on the farm. Every time I'm there, I get the itch to get out of the city!! Too bad Trevor's an accountant and not a cowboy :) Anyways, we had a great time as always and probably gained 5 pounds from all the yummy food....PS. Muma spilled the secret on her amazing hashbrowns, LOTS OF BUTTER!!!
3 comments:
Hi Christa! How are you guys? I can't believe how long its been! Will is so cute! Our blog is private so if you'd like to see it.. email me!! lyndsknight@gmail.com
I love that last picture of Will...he's a cutie!
Isn't it great to get out of the city!
Post a Comment