Monday, August 25, 2008

Trevor's shore start

 
Trevor decided to try doing a shore start when we were waterskiing. One of the videos is the first attempt, the other is the successful attempt. His family and I had a good time laughing at him and were quite surprised when he actually did it on the third try

3 comments:

Bryce and Kellee Orrock said...

Hey friends! This is Bryce and Kellee Orrock. I am very impressed with the water skiing. I have never even thought of trying to do it from the shore! I love your little baby Will. Anyway hope it's ok if we check out your blog once in awhile to see what you guys are up to!

Amanda P said...

It was so fun to see Trevor at the airport...small world. I can't believe how much Will looks like Trevor. What a cute little family you guys have!

trent and rach henderson... said...

nice work trev! very impressive. check your yellowstone comments.