Monday, September 15, 2008

More Will




Will is 8 months old and getting very busy and fun. He's almost figured out how to crawl and getting around quite well. He's got two little teeth and is eating us out of house and home. Haven't found anything he doesn't like to eat yet! He's developing more personality also, smiling, laughing, etc. I've had several people say "he's quite the ham isn't he." So he's "our little oink" in the eating department and "our little ham" :) 
Trevor started school again for a Master's degree in Accounting. He's doing the work all day, go to school at night thing. No fun!! It's only three nights a week though and he'll be done in May. At least there is an end in sight!! 

7 comments:

Heather B said...

Cute, cute, cute, and then more cute. Wish I could meet the little ham. Keep me posted on Wicked!

~Kreitzers said...

What a sweet heart. It's so fun when they get this age and smile so big!

Meili said...

Will is adorable! And tell Trevor to hang in there. Tim did the same thing, and it was tough while he was in school, but so worth it in the end! (I know it's tough on you too, especially since you have the little guy to take care of in the evenings by yourself.)

brooke said...

wow he is too cute, that grin is the best! Nice that you guys are done in May.. I would love that. We are looking at about 5 years here! Sounds like you'll have to come see me first is all! Oh and Wicked is on Broadway too, don't rule it out! hahaha...

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

Man he is soo cute. I love his eyes. How's life being a mommy?

Amanda P said...

Good for Trevor for working so hard! Little Will is sooo cute. And I might add that you and Trevor are such a cute couple. Maybe one day we can meet up again in O-Town!

Natalie said...

Oh he is so cute! Good luck with school Trevor, you can do it!