My sweet Trevor turned 25 this month. Mmmm.. he's getting so old. Yah, too bad I'm 27!!! Anyways, we had my family over for cake and ice cream (notice my attempt at a beautiful cake)
On his actual birthday we went to Cedar City to watch
my sister's play "Lysistrada" that she had the LEAD ROLE in!!
It was darling and she did a fabulous job. I'll have to get pictures.
Then we had a party with his fam to celebrate he and
his oldest brother's birthdays. The boys played
football for awhile, and Brett and Trev
only got in one "argument" :)
10 comments:
Trev!!! I found your blog! Christa I'm sure you do most the work lol. And it looks great =) Ok Trevor I feel horrible I dont remember when your birthday was? I just celebrated my 25th though too on the tenth of October. We still need to get together sometime and hang out! I hope you are doing great!
Will is an absoulte doll, Happy Birthday Trevor....I think our hair is the same cut :) and I too love the shoes you posted as your favorite. You always did have the cutest shoes! There are all my comments for your recent posts :)
Happy B-day Trevor. By the way when we were at the play, my mom lost Maggie. They had the whole town looking for her. Our old bishop found her about 8 blocks away. The girls said 2 prayers, because they said the first one didn't work.
Happy Happy Birthday Trevor!
Hey tell Trevor Happy B-day and I hope you don't mind I found your blog on Alisa. It is very cute
You guys are such a cute couple. And Will looks SO cute in that second picture. That's cool about your sister.
Happy Birthday to Trevor. 25 huh... I remember that one. They come twice as fast now, don't they.. Cute hair Christa, but then again you ALWAYS have cute hair. It gets a little old actually, could you have ugly hair one day please, let everyone catch up...Love you.
Trev you make me feel old!!! We still have our happy valley DR.P. and chocolate pudding. Will is a doll, maybe one day will see him.
Herm, happy birthday! The big 25 - I remember that one. Enjoy!
Where is Tommy's wife, Katie? I never see my cousin, and would have thought she would have been in the picture with her hubby! How are those two any way?
Post a Comment