Crazy how time flies! It's so fun to see how much they grow over a year. Trevor and I were laughing and saying that his nose is the same size now as when he was born!
Will was lucky enough to get TWO birthday parties! One with each family, he seemed to especially like the cards, and opening the boxes. He's also a frosting fan, like his mama :)
Sorry about the blurry pic, I was bad and didn't even take one with my side of the fam!
Oh, and he fell down the stairs on his birthday, for the second time (actually dove, I think on purpose). Guess we should have gotten him a gate for a birthday present!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Will! You are such a cute boy!
I can't believe he is already a year old. Man how time flies. He is so cute though. I LOVE THE BELLY
I can't believe Will is 1. Happy Birthday! Man they grow up fast.
Hey, we are going private. Email me your email to view it mindy1204@netzero.net
Trevor your boys nose cracks me up. Brings back horrid memories of my childhood because my ears are still the same size now. Basically I had huge ears as a kid
Post a Comment