I love Will's fat belly. I need to get him some bigger shirts, but it's just so cute hanging out all the time! And once you get older...not so cute :) Also gotta love the red cheeked, bed head hair, just woke up from a nap look. I just love this kid to pieces!
8 comments:
Dang, that belly is the CUTEST!!
cutest belly, too bad its not cute when we're older like you said or i'd be one hot mama. hehe
That is a really cute fat belly :)
Oh, I love that belly! Christa he is SO cute! I'm sorry we didn't together over the break...it's always a lot crazier than you expect. Next time I am in town, we will have to meet up. Oh, by the way, while I was at home my dad insisted on me cleaning out one of my old boxes. Anyway, I came across some funny stuff like pictures from A Look at You, Jr. Jazz, ect. Some pretty funny stuff.
Those pics are so dang cute!! He has the same belly Trev did as a kid. I love it!!
Awww, I just want to squish him!
There could not be a belly more lovable than that. I wish mine was that cute?
Laugh out loud! I love your blog!
Post a Comment