We are finding it to be true that kids just get more fun the older they get. One of these videos is of Will dancing in his highchair. Trevor was dancing also, but requested it not be taken public :) The other video is Will drinking from a water bottle. Trevor's been trying to teach him to say "Ahhh" after taking a big drink, but he does it his own way.
6 comments:
I love the video of Will dancing! Where did you find that water bottle. I need a water for Averi so she stops taking mine.
That's too funny! I love the dancing, you need to post Trevor's vidoe next lol. Will is growing so fast, and getting so big!
he is rockin' awesome...you guys make a cute kid...i miss you lots and you will be perfect in rs...congrats. so i will be around in march, we are going to moab...but we will be up north at first....what does march hold for you????
Those are hilarious, they made my day. He's so dang cute.
THANK YOU for the book suggestion! It sounds fabulous. I just bought it on Amazon, can't wait!
Oh Christa! He is so cute!! I can't believe he is so big! I wish I could have seen you Monday night at movie night but I had other plans. I hope your well and its good to see you (I blog hopped over from Randis blog) You should bring Will in to visit the NTU when resp season is over, we'd love to see you!
Heidi Lessig
Post a Comment