I think we need an upgrade...
We've been functioning with just our bunny ears since we got married, but with all the changes to broadcasting being made, we won't be able to! Poor Trevor was trying to watch a college basketball game, and this is what I saw coming down the stairs.......

Time for an upgrade!!
3 comments:
Oh that is so funny because we had bunny ears for our whole time being married until just recently. We really felt like we sold out once we got cable! That picture is so funny because Mike would always be doing that. We even concocted a way to hang the ears from the ceiling in "just" the right place! :) Will is SO So cute by the way.
Thats awesome Trev, thats how I was for several months when I first bought my place lol. I hope you were able to see the end of your game =)
That is so funny. Priceless. Poor guy needs to watch his sports. I remember thinking the Slatter's were so weird when we met in 1989 that they had bunny ears...maybe it runs in the family :)
Post a Comment