Friday, June 5, 2009

Oregon Girl Trip

Trevor went out of town for work so I decided to go visit my sister Brooke and her darling family in Oregon. My mom and younger sister joined in and we made a girl trip out of it, with the little boys of course. I knew I was pregnant when I got the plane tickets, but then I started getting sick........the week before as I was lying on the floor I thought "I should change my ticket and go when I feel better" but against my better judgment, I went anyways and threw up the whole time. On the plane, in the car, it was great. But, we still had a great time being together and Will loved playing with his cousins.
My sister wanted to get some pictures of us girls together, so we restrained the boys to their strollers for the "photo shoot" Will and Ethan (3 mo. apart) were not so happy about it and tried to bust out.

Some of the pictures turned out, suprisingly enough since I was green and feeling awful. Plus, the humidity is not nice to my hair :)




My aunt Sally gave me the great advice to get pictures of your kids not only when they are all dolled up and cute, but also when their "true colors" come out, thus all the pictures of Will bawling.
The cute boys, Liam, Ethan and Will

Will actually loved the whole adventure so it's funny that most of the pictures he's crying in. Guess he's just extra photogenic.
Cute Avery, all grown up, turning 12 this summer!!













8 comments:

Margaret said...

Christa!

I saw the link to your blog from Brooke's blog!

That was a fun day! You girls looked so pretty. And I LOVE the picture of Will. :)

Margaret

Amanda P said...

Very cute pictures of the Marcheschi girls! I am so sorry you get so sick. I LOVED the picture of the boys trying to escape the strollers...so funny.

Andrea said...

Those pictures of your mom and sisters are gorgeous! I love the bright colors you all are wearing. Your great sense of style definitely runs in the family.

Monica M said...

Beautiful Marcheschi girls

sara said...

Christa I have been a LAZY blogger latley...it is so fun to catch up on your life...wow another baby! Iam so happy for you guys. It looks like you had a great time up in Oregon with Brooke. You girls look beautiful with your Mom. Those photos are a treasure!
xoxo

Tyra said...

Your pics are way cute!! I love the ones of all of the girls. Can't wait to see you guys tonight....it seems like it has been forever.
Ty

Meg said...

Christa-
You and your sister and mom look so much alike....ah, the Marcheski girls!! Great pics of you ladies and the funny ones of the boys =)Congrats on being pregnant! Sorry to hear you have been sick, I know how you feel. Please tell your family hello and good luck with baby #2.
Megan Wallace (Ben's wife)

Jen Herem said...

you have a gorgeous family...

i love the pic of will screaming. so classic.