Will is 20 months old now and so much fun. He's in that "new word every day" stage and has lots to say. I'm sad to say that he has lost the belly that I loved and is getting tall and skinny.
He loves to go to the playground....
Read books from the library (especially with Dad)
And has a new found love for Thomas the Train
Trevor is studying away for the CPA exam. 1 down, 3 to go. We are hoping he will be done the beginning of January (if he passes them all on the first try). I'm just busy chasing a toddler and baking a baby! We are getting exited to have a
little girl around!
6 comments:
hey I swear I saw you the other day we were driving up through the Terrace and I was cruisin in my dads truck! It made me homesick!! I miss our neighborhood...Im so excited you are having a girl! Good luck with everything. I cant wait to see pictures of her!
It feels like I see Will frequently enough, but he seriously looks so much older than last time I saw him. He is definitely turning into a little boy!
I don't know if I knew you were having a girl before now, but that is SO FUN! I feel miserable and huge and I can't wait to be DONE. Will is darling. Glad to see a post from you :)
What a cool lil' dude you have there. I love the shots of him watching Thomas-such enthusiasm! That cracks me up. When Levi is into his shows, he looks like a zombie. Pretty funny.
A girl! Congratulations! I know I say this on every post, but Will is SO cute! So he lost his belly huh! That gives me hope for our not so little one. Congrats again on the girl! And congrats on one section down of the CPA!!!! woo hoo!
Cute, he is so cute!!! I can not wait to see your little girl
Post a Comment