Monday, October 19, 2009

Darn Goat!

We have some darling goats that live by us so of course Will loves to go see them. He was laughing while this little guy was licking his hand, but then he started crying and saying "goat, goat". The goat bit him! Hard enough to draw blood actually, so for the last few days he's been walking up to everyone, holding his finger out, and saying "goat, goat." He still loves them, but is more cautious now. 

4 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

What a naughty little goat! I tried to relay the story to show after you left, and I ended up sounding mean for laughing at it. Shaun didn't quit see the humor in it, lol.

Poor Will..... :(

[*.Manda.*] said...

show?? I meant Shaun....

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

oh sad poor will. Man I can't believe how big he is getting.

Libby said...

Yikes. Goats have always scared me a little. Now my fear is justified!