Will really liked to LOOK at his lion costume, but was not so happy about having to WEAR it. He had it on for about 20 minutes at Russ' party (Trev's brother) and that was the end of it. And he would only wear the hood half way on so the lion face stuck straight
up out of the top of his head.
Pick your battles, right??
(still cute though)
35 weeks-for my sister's in Oregon. I love you but am bitter you won't get to see
my belly in real life. Hope you aren't having too
much fun without me.
(We all know I'm the life of the party)
6 comments:
oh my gosh your so dang cute pregnant. Wow that baby is almost here. Good luck girly.
btw, your mom spoke in our RS and did amazing, love your mom.
YOU LOOK SO GREAT!! Love that belly! Adorable little lion too.
You are so cute pregnant, you are tiny!! You are getting so close. Cant wait to see pics of the cute babe when she comes! Also we had the same problem with costumes around here. I guess wearing a full piece furry animal isnt appealing to children, I just dont get it???
I can't believe you are already that far along! You are still so tiny. Good Luck.
Adorable!!!! Wish I was that cute pregnant.
Will is such a character. Levi was having beard issues with his costume. However, we did have one magical hour where he loved it. I'll take what I can get!
Post a Comment