Thursday, December 17, 2009

9 days old

Little Miss Meg is 9 days old and doing great!



Will looking handsome on his way to church

Will looking not so handsome as the "new baby" transition sets in. He has taken to wearing our dog's sweater on his head. Still cute though.....

13 comments:

April said...

OH she's soooo cute. I'm so glad she's here and all is well. What a great early Christmas present. She is such a good mix. Hope you are all well and have a Merry Christmas

Andrea said...

I'm loving all her dark hair! That's the kind of hair my babies have when they are born, too. And poor Will with the dog sweater on his head! So funny.

Meg said...

what a cutie. i think she and will look a lot alike.

Katie and Kyle said...

They are darling. I can see the resemblance. Not exactky like anybody, but definitely a Peterson. Congrats!

Nebeker family said...

She's so cute congrats! so happy for your family.

Libby said...

What a cute little duo of kids you have there! I'm excited to meet Miss Meg.

brooke said...

oh man she is a cutie!
congrats you guys, what a perfect little family....

Jen Herem said...

congrats.. she is so cute..

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Congrats you guys! Your little girl is precious! I bet it's been an exciting couple of weeks at your place! Hope you guys are well and had a wonderful christmas!

sara said...

So fun to see these darling pictures! She is soo beautiful! We are so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully I won't have to wait until this summer. Maybe you need to come up to Idaho and visit? xoxo

Amanda P said...

Christa! Sorry that this is late, but congratulations!!! What a little sweetie. I love the name Meg and Will is as cute as ever. Good luck!

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

Meg is so cute. Man she looks like her older brother.

Dannenbergs said...

Aw... she is adorable! Congratulations! I bet Will is going to be an amazing big brother. Take care.