Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting big!

Miss Meg is 6 weeks old! We are adjusting well I like to think and have no complaints. This was actually her first real smile that I happened to catch a picture of.

Will's favorite new place to "hide" (in the carseat)




Getting chubby arms and a double chin!

9 comments:

Darrick and Krista Neibaur said...

Christa- Meg is such a doll, and getting chubby already!! She looks so much like Will and Trevor to me, although she takes over your coloring hair to eyes. I'm already sorting through the 3-6 month clothes for Bryn to wear... so sad. You DO need to find a "photo friend." It makes taken pictures on a consistent basis a lot easier.

April said...

CHrista she looks just like you! So dang cute! glad things are going well.

Heather B said...

SHE IS DARLING!!!!! I think she looks like Will and Trevor too.

Logan and Mallory Brown said...

She is so cute! She looks so much like Will! Can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully this summer? Oh and I will make Logan post some pictures of the wedding :)
Mallory

Andrea said...

I love that cute baby smile! And Will hiding in the car seat--classic.

Lyndsey said...

Congrats on your cute little Meg! She is SO adorable & definitely related to Will :] We need to get together for REALS! Let us know what works for you guys..

Todd, Katie & Averi said...

Christa Meg is so cute. She looks a lot like her older brother. I love her chubbiness.

Alyson said...

Oh she's so cute! Glad the adjustment is going well for you guys. What a fun stage of life for your cute little family!

brooke said...

oh my word...she is a doll, just like her hot mama...so we were in utah for a while but it was right after you had little meg! something will work out. someday. it will be sunny and fabulous and smell like coconuts and vanilla...