Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Will

Will turned 2 this week! He was lucky enough to have 2 party's, one with the Marcheschi's and one with the Peterson's. He loved getting all that attention!

Meg is getting what I call "tubby" (round belly that is actually cute when you are a baby)

And we just put our townhouse up for sale so let all your friends know if they are looking!! It's time to move closer to Salt Lake we decided, and we don't know if we are happy or sad about it, little of both :)


4 comments:

The Reid Family said...

Happy Birthday Will! He is such a grown up. That is exciting you are selling your house. I miss the area terribly but we love the extra space! Good luck we will spread the word.

Alyson said...

He's such a big boy! I'm excited for you guys to move closer to SL. We'll have to get together this summer while I'm there. And Meg is just adorable!

sara said...

Will is so big...wow
You guys look great. I hope we can schedule some time this summer to get together and meet these new Marcheschi babies!
Moving closer to SLC...wow that is exciting!
xoxo

Libby said...

Happy Birthday Will!! He's such a sweet dude. And Miss Meg is getting so big.

I'm bummed that you guys are moving. Who's going to get me to do my visiting teaching now?!