Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Party

Trevor's brother and his wife (see below) always have the best Halloween party at their farm. This year didn't disappoint!

Party Poopers!! (our kids look cute though hu?)
Trev's parents





4 comments:

Libby said...

Oh, the kiddies look so cute. And I guess you and Trevor look cute too.

Kenzie said...

your kids are very cute... There is always next yr to dress up :)

brooke said...

what are you the halloween scrooge????
where is your costume?

joking aside, you guys are soooo cute (but i know everyone says that)

p.s. we live in american fork....let's hang out....

Abby said...

hey! I found your blog so now im blog stalking you! :) I LOVE your family pictures! love them! You have such a cute little family! It was fun to chat for a bit tonight! you can check my blog at www.wearebash.blogspot.com but i don't update hardly ever:)