Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Pics

I was trying to take pictures of the kids with their pumpkins to send to my cute brother on his mission and it was a total failure. They wouldn't look at the camera, Will stole Meg's so she was bawling, you know how it goes.... finally I got a good one of Meg but I cut her head off! Not the best photographer here.
And Will made this face in every picture...It's painful how much he loves his pumpkin
So, to make up for it this is cute Meg drooling on the floor
We had a great time at the pumpkin patch and found some real winners

See how blurry this is? I think our camera is on the blink....I hear a christmas present in the works!


2 comments:

Kenzie said...

oh my goodness her cheeks are so cute!!!! I love fall don't you, pumpkins and all the fun!

Libby said...

So cute. I can't believe Miss Meg is sneaking up on one year! She's so sweet.

P.S. I hope you got some sweet deals yesterday.