Sunday, February 20, 2011

So Behind!

Sorry for the lack of pictures lately! With the new camera, we have to get an external hard drive so our poor computer doesn't blow up with all the pictures we've been taking......so...pictures to come soon! Our biggest news is that Will is officially potty trained, hallelujah!!! It's amazing what those blasted diapers cost!

So, I know some famous people believe it or not, my cute Trevor was in an article on the cover wrap of Bloomburg Business week so that was fun.
And my darling sister and her little boys are on Burley's website advertising the "D'Lite" bike trailer! http://www.burley.com/home/bur/page_308/dlite.html
Now, if I could only find a way for myself to dance onstage with Bono this spring when U2 comes......................

4 comments:

~Kreitzers said...

Loved this post, so funny! Can't wait to see your fun pics you've been taking with your new camera!

April said...

I Have the same dream christa.

Abby said...

trevor is famous! thats awesome! your blog is darling

Kenzie said...

That is cool!! Congrats to you hubby.. How fun