pictures of what went on:
Our friend's little boy Kade, playing tug of war with Will
over an ornament
Sledding on New Years Day. My silly brothers wore my
dad's ski attire from the 80's
Will's favorite toy from Trevor's parents
My handsome boys
Caught "red handed" ha ha...
Will's favorite place to play,
the stairs..up and down over
and over and over
Shopping at the Gateway before Christmas
4 comments:
cute pictures! You need to send me your email so i can give you an invite to our blog (alisareid15@hotmail.com). We will have to still try to visit and teach via blogging, I am sure going to miss that! Hopefully we will still see each other around!!
How did you survive with those silly little brothers?
Hey, Christa!
Remember me? I worked with you on the NTU.
I'm not trying to be a freaky stalker, just saw you on Randi's blog. Congrats on the kid and I hope you're doing well!
Tiffany
Post a Comment